How do I nominate a business?
The Muddy Awards operate in three stages:
Stage 1: Nominations (3 – 20 May 2022). Nominations open in 27 lifestyle categories. You may put forward one business in your county, per category per email address.
Stage 2: Regional Finals (30 May-15 June 2022). A maximum of 5 regional finalists per category will be announced on 30 May 2022 and public voting lasts until 5pm, 15 June 2022. Regional Winners will be announced on 21 June 2022
Stage 3: National Finals – Every Regional Winner in every category will be put forward for consideration in the Muddy Stilettos National Awards 2022.
National Finalist announcement 20 September 2022
National Winners announcement 18 October 2022
Can I nominate my own business?
Yes, you can nominate your own business or any other business that is based within the county.
Do I need to wait to be contacted by Muddy before promoting my nomination? No! If you’ve been told by family/ friends/ customers or have nominated yourself, you can start telling others about your nomination right away. Find promotional assets for social media here: https://dorsetsomerset.muddystilettos.co.uk/awards/assets/
What is the cost?
The Muddy Stilettos Awards remain FREE from start to finish for all businesses.
Can I share my personal email link when I nominate a business so that others can use it too?
No, it’s a link that is unique to you, and cannot be shared. To nominate your favourite businesses (stage 1) or cast your vote for one of five finalists (stage 2), you must sign in with your email address and a unique link will be sent to you. This protects the Awards and the businesses involved from possible fraud.
Are nominations carried over from the first round to the Final?
No, the Regional Finals require you to choose between 5 specific named businesses and therefore voting starts again from scratch.
When will the Regional winners be announced?
Regional Winners will be announced on Tues 21 June 2022. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be privately invited to a Regional Awards party.
How do I enter the National Muddy Awards ?
- Every Regional Winner in every category will be put forward for consideration in the Muddy Stilettos National Awards 2022.
- All Muddy Editors will be required to mark their candidates accurately 1-10 using a Muddy Stilettos Awards judging criteria and we will create a final list of 5 businesses per category.
- Every Muddy Editor will be invited to put forward their case in a round table chaired by Hero Brown, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Muddy Stilettos, on why they believe their regional winners should win the contested categories.
- The final say on each category winner will rest with the Editor-in-Chief.
- Decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- National Finalists announcement: 20 September 2022
- National Winners announcement: 18 October 2022
What do I win?
Here, take some serious kudos.
But also, each Regional winner will receive:
- A Muddy Stilettos Awards gold window rosette for all winners
- A Muddy Stilettos Awards gold certificate for all winners
- A Muddy Stilettos Awards website rosette for all winners
- Awards-related publicity with direct links to businesses on Muddy Stilettos for all winners
- Networking opportunity with other local winners at the Awards drinks in a relaxed environment
Each National winner will receive;
- Awards-related publicity across all Muddy platforms to our 1.1m users with direct links to your business
- A Muddy Stilettos national winner’s trophy
- A National Muddy Stilettos Awards gold window rosette for all winners
- A National Muddy Stilettos Awards gold certificate for all winners
- A National Muddy Stilettos Awards website rosette for all winners
- Winners’ event tbc