How do I nominate a business?
The Muddy Awards operate in two stages: Stage 1: Nominations (8th June – 22nd June). Nominations open in 27 lifestyle categories. You may put forward one business per category per email address. Stage 2: Finals (6th July to 22nd July). A maximum of 5 finalists per category will be announced Monday 5th July, and public voting is from 6th July to 22nd July.
Can I nominate my own business?
Yes, you can nominate your own business or any other business that is based within the county.
Can I share my personal link when I nominate a business so that others can use it too?
No, it’s a link that is unique to you, and cannot be shared. To nominate or vote, you must sign in with your email address and a unique link will be sent. One link and one vote protects the Awards from possible voter fraud.
Are nominations carried over from the first round to the Final?
No, the Finals require you to choose between 5 specific named businesses and therefore voting starts again from scratch.
When will the winners be announced?
Winners will be announced on Thursday 29th July 2021. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be privately invited to a regional Awards party.
What is the cost?
The Muddy Stilettos Awards remain FREE from start to finish.
What do I win?
Apart from gloating rights (priceless!) each winner will receive:
- A Muddy Stilettos Awards gold window rosette for all winners
- A Muddy Stilettos Awards gold certificate for all winners
- A Muddy Stilettos Awards website rosette for all winners
- Awards-related publicity with direct links to businesses on Muddy Stilettos for all winners
- Networking opportunity with other local winners at the Awards drinks in a relaxed environment