Terms and conditions
The Muddy Stilettos Awards 2022 Terms & Conditions
1. Any business operating in the Awards categories and based in Dorset, Somerset & Bristol can be nominated.
2. Inclusion in the Awards is strictly at the discretion of the Awards organisers. We reserve the right to exclude any business or individual we do not believe to meets the eligibility requirements. No discussion will be entered into.
3. All Finalists are encouraged to display the Muddy Stilettos Awards logo on their website.
4. To enter the New Lifestyle Start Up Business 2022 award your business needs to have been registered with HMRC after 6 April 2021. This Award is only open to the lifestyle business categories specified in the Muddy Awards 2022.
5. You do not need to be subscribed to Muddy Stilettos to vote in the Awards. Any email address provided for the purposes of voting is not retained after the Awards have ended.
6. Nomination is online at https://dorsetsomerset.muddystilettos.co.uk/nominate
7. Regional Finals Voting is online at https://dorsetsomerset.muddystilettos.co.uk/vote/
8. To nominate (first round) or vote for one of five finalists (second round) individuals must sign-in with a valid email to receive a unique link that will allow access to nominating (first round) and voting (second round). The links are unique to you, and will not operate for others if shared.
9. Each individual may nominate (first round) or vote (second round) once per category. The results will be announced online.
10. Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to cancel or suspend nominations or voting at any time.
11. The eligibility of any nomination or vote is at the sole discretion of Muddy Stilettos.
12. Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend nominations or voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent activity has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to influence the result.
13. Any business found to be incentivising nominations or votes by offering prizes or discounts to their customers in return for their support may be disqualified.
14. Muddy Stilettos, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or
otherwise which may result in any nomination or vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
15. Muddy Stilettos’ decision in relation to all matters affecting the Regional Nominations and Vote is final.
16. In the event of a dispute or tie, or if for any other reason Muddy Stilettos deems it necessary or appropriate, Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the Regional winner of the award.
17. Every Regional Award winner will be considered for the National Muddy Stilettos Awards. Our experienced Muddy Editors will form a judging panel and will select 5 National finalists per category. The finalists will be announced on 20 September 2022.
18. In conjunction with Muddy Stilettos’ Editor-in-Chief, the judges will select the National winner for each category. The Editor-in-Chief will have the casting vote. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The National Muddy Stilettos Winners will be announced on 18 October 2022.
20. Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants. Please check these Terms and Conditions each time you wish to vote.
21. Should you wish to withdraw from the awards at any time please inform the awards organisers by emailing email@example.com
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law.